We bring your
environmental data to life
Environmental analysis and management with geospatial technologies
We help you manage and analyse all your environmental information to make it more understandable.Contact us
Geospatial technologies play a key role in all environmental sectors: from tackling climate change to forest management, irrigation, biodiversity, precision agriculture, ecology...
Keep your data centralised in a geospatial database and make the most of it: use it with automated analysis and publish it on the web with standard protocols.
A GIS course that is perfectly adapted to your needs, from environmental management to biodiversity or oceanography. We teach you how to use the geo tools that will solve your business problems.Discover our training courses
- Comprehensive management and analysis with free software: be in control of your tools and processes at all times.
- Data modelling and process automation with PostGIS: incorporating one of the most powerful GIS tools on the market into your analyses.
- Publication with standard protocols: make your information accessible to any organisation in the world using standard protocols.
- Satellite images: use all the data available in the different constellations to improve your processes.
- Raster and vector analysis, machine learning: explore beyond the data and extract all the information hidden in it.
Discover some of the projects in which we have participated...
Satellite images for precision agriculture.
Geolocation is a key attribute for activity in a natural science museum since cartography is present in almost all its fields of action: collections, research, publications, exhibitions, etc.
Do you have a project idea and want to turn it into reality? We would like to hear from you, tell us about it
The facts define us
Real-time public transportation visualization
https://vimeo.com/540079821/ Real-time visualization for the Barcelona metro and bus services Since 2016, Geomatico has been working with the Barcelona public transport agency (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, TMB) for GIS development…
Civil works monitoring using satellite imagery and machine learning
Using up-to-date satellite imagery is nowadays mandatory to the decision-making process in many areas: agriculture, environment, water resources … Checking present and historical views of a site can be of…
Customised GIS training for your sector
Our experience tells us that the best way to consolidate knowledge and have your staff effectively integrate GIS as a daily tool is through customised courses for your business. Generalist…
Beyond vector tiles: Mapbox, MapLibre or DeckGL for my 3D map?
Unfortunately, there is no magic recipe for this answer, but this post will discuss in depth the pros and cons of vector tiles, Mapbox, MapLibre and DeckGL. Geomatico is a…