We bring your
environmental data to life
Environmental analysis and management with geospatial technologies
We help you manage and analyse all your environmental information to make it more understandable.Contact us
Geospatial technologies play a key role in all environmental sectors: from combating climate change to forest management, biodiversity, precision agriculture, ecology...
Keep your data centralised in a geospatial database and make the most of it: use it with automated analysis and publish it on the web with standard protocols.
A GIS course that is perfectly adapted to your needs, from environmental management to biodiversity or oceanography. We teach you how to use the geo tools that will solve your business problems.Discover our training courses
- Comprehensive management and analysis with free software: be in control of your tools and processes at all times.
- Data modelling and process automation with PostGIS: incorporating one of the most powerful GIS tools on the market into your analyses.
- Publication with standard protocols: make your information accessible to any organisation in the world using standard protocols.
- Satellite images: use all the data available in the different constellations to improve your processes.
- Raster and vector analysis, machine learning: explore beyond the data and extract all the information hidden in it.
Discover some of the projects in which we have participated...
Satellite images for precision agriculture.
Geolocation is a key attribute for activity in a natural science museum since cartography is present in almost all its fields of action: collections, research, publications, exhibitions, etc.
Do you have a project idea and want to turn it into reality? We would like to hear from you, tell us about it
The facts define us
9 years with Barcelona Natural Science Museum
Geolocation is a key attribute for activity in a natural science museum since cartography is present in almost all its fields of activity: collections, research, publications, exhibitions, etc. The collaboration…
Customised GIS training for your sector
Our experience tells us that the best way to consolidate knowledge and have your staff effectively integrate GIS as a daily tool is through customised courses for your business. Generalist…
One kilometer from home
On March the 23rd, after five weeks of COVID-19 lockdown, president Sanchez announced that Spain will begin easing restrictions. In this first attempt at loosening measures across the country, children…
Querying multiple layers in a single query with GeoServer?
Our problem, get multiple features filtered from multiple different layers using WFS. Let’s work with the topp data coming by default in GeoServer. A matter of taste. To apply a…