Map Viewer for the
Does your neighborhood meet sustainability criteria? Mobility GIS for the public administration
Why is this tool useful for your city?
The Dashboard allows you to know which neighborhoods comply with the 15-Minutes city sustainability criteria.
We analyze every zone of the city depending on the distance (by foot or by bike) to points of interest:
- Public transportation
15-Minute city Dashboard
Custom application that provides GIS power to perfectly manage your city sustainability.
- Multimodal transportation
- Simulate territorial modifications
- Custom sustainability indicators
¿How to show the data? Isochrones
An isochrone (iso = equal, chrone = time) is defined as a line drawn on a map connecting points at which something occurs or arrives at the same time
- Types: isochrones by foot, by bike or by public transportation.
- ¿How are they calculated? In Geomatico we use Open Source software, such as Open Route Service.
- ¿How are they shown? Sections of 5, 10 and 15 minutes.
Do you like what you have seen? Contact us and Martí will explain everything you need.
Martí Pericay Developer